1. Information collection. The client provides following data:
The client provides following data:
- building area (region, state)
- exterior plans – floor plan, electricity plan, front of a building, roof plan, landscaping
- interior plans – furniture plans for every floor, electricity plan
- information on the main materials used in the project with their references (images with examples)
- dead line
Full and complete information is essential to the work done fast and to the highest quality.
2. 1st work round.
Based on the data collected, client will receive a draft rendering.
At this point the client makes first payment, 50% of total sum for the project.
3. 2nd work round. Comments. The client provides comments to the draft rendering.
We work on incorporating all comments into the project, after that the client gets a final rendering.
The initial project scope includes only 3 rounds of comments incorporation, they are included into the price.
All additional modifications of the rendering are charged 18 USD per hour of work spent on incorporating those modifications.
The client will receive budget and calculation of work hours to be spent on additional modifications in advance.